Saturday, April 17, 2010

In the closet

Talking about me actually. At least publicly. To my closest friends and family, they know what I am. Oh, did you think I was talking about my sexual orientation? Sorry for the confusion! I'm not GAY! In the words of Alpa Chino, "I LOOOOOVE the pussy!"

So what am I talking about? Can't tell you. I'm not out. I can't. I run a small business in a small community and if the word gets out, I could be in a lot of trouble. People might start to think I'm evil, without morals, or unfit. I can even think of one instance where this has caused me to miss out on a possibly great relationship with someone. I think we are almost perfect for each other, and I'm intensely attracted to her. Can't lie about what I am though, that would be wrong. It's too insane to talk about.

Funny thing is this wasn't a problem in the city. Small towns do seem to be much more conservative and restrictive on such matters.

Maybe someday!

(Apparently that day came, see post made Sept 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment